The word Rasayana is derived from Sanskrit language which means the path of essence, rasa – Essence and ayana – Path. Rasayana Chikitsa in Ayurveda is a rejuvenation program that maintains and also retains the vitality and youthful health to its fullest. As it is mainly aimed at restoration of the well-being of the mind and body, this treatment is done in two steps – conservation and transmutation of energy.
Rasayana Chikitsa in Ayurveda is one of the prominent branches in Ayurveda that ensures the normal functioning of overall organs, nerves, bones, and mind through various therapies. This rejuvenation and revitalization therapy has deep and prolonged effects. The benefits of Rasayana Chikitsa are listed below:
1. Rasayana Chikitsa in Ayurveda is the only treatment that boosts the vital force of life (the ojus) and the immune system. It helps a person to maintain good health or to establish impaired or lost physical or mental health. Ojus gives a bright look, sharp memory, high performance, and every expected pleasure.
2. Rasayana Chikitsa is supposed to nourish the blood, lymph, flesh, adipose tissue, and semen, and thus prevent freedom from chronic degenerative disorders like Arthritis and disease of senility.
3. Rasayana is to improve metabolic processes which result in best possible biotransformation and produce the best quality bodily tissue and delay senility and prevent other diseases of old age.
4. Rasayana which has a marked action on sexual organs are called Vrishya as Shukra Dhatu is best nourished by it.
5. Rasayana builds natural resistance against infection.
6. Rasayana drugs invigorate the body in general by sustaining the required balance between anabolism and Catabolism.
7. Rasayana drugs which may act as Antioxidants, as well as Immunomodulator, may also act as antiaging.
Rasayana Chikitsa in Ayurveda tones up the skin and strengthens body tissues so as to facilitate longevity. After this chikitsa, the overall resistance of the body increases as well, and therefore you will able to experience vitality or ojus and also clarity of thoughts and mental stability or ‘Sattva‘. There are special body and face massages in this treatment, using special herbal oils for revitalization of sense organs and rejuvenate the patient completely. You can also read some benefits of panchakarma.
To know more about various Ayurveda Treatments Kerala offered at Greens Ayurveda Call +91-496-2504334.
It’s summer ti...
There are six tastes in ayurveda (rasas...
Everyone loves c...
The idea of tongue scraping might sound primitiv...